Our litigation attorneys are committed to protecting and advancing our clients interests while doing everything possible to lighten the burden that litigation can impose.
We also work closely with clients to keep them fully advised of their litigation options and opportunities for settlement. Whether your case is best suited for negotiation, trial or arbitration, you can count on our litigation attorneys for sound legal advice and formidable representation.
Our litigators are more than equal to the challenges presented by real estate and business disputes such as:
- Breach of contract claims
- Professional liability defense of real estate brokers
- Business torts such as fraud or material nondisclosure
- Partnership disputes, corporate governance and management issues
- Commercial disputes, including debtor-creditor problems and bankruptcy litigation
- Breach of fiduciary duty claims
- Insurance coverage disputes and insurance bad faith litigation
- Employment litigation
- Trade secret or nondisclosure disputes
- Trade libel, defamation and other advertising claims
- Unfair competition and business practices
Our clients are quick to learn that they do not need to turn to a large firm to benefit from the careful development of dispute resolution strategies that are as effective in settlement negotiations as they are at trial. Our lean staffing, responsiveness and expertise can benefit your business as well.